6 Orchids that thrive in VERY low humidity! 🤯
Today we talk about some Orchids that couldn’t care less what humidity they have around them, they will grow like no one’s business!
🦋 More info below! 🦋
1. Cattleya Orchids, the Queens of ‘cannot be bothered with your humidity trays’! Check out a full Cattleya Care Tutorial here https://youtu.be/vgHaLpN7nb4
2. Vanda Orchids, not quite as tough as Cattleyas, but close enough! Check out a full Vanda Care Tutorial here https://youtu.be/0azzxh8CuOM
3. Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Orchids are very close behind when it comes to humidity, who needs it anyway? Check out a full DenPhal Care Tutorial here https://youtu.be/HmGmNMTCSAk
4. Maxillaria tenuifolia, also known as the coconut orchid, is one of the easiest species to grow! Check out a Maxillaria tenuifolia Care Tutorial here https://youtu.be/oeEPAMTST3M
5. Phalaenopsis Orchids.. get those pebble trays and put them under some Oncidiums, the Phals aren’t impressed. Check out a full series on Phalaenopsis here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxo6tXzj__mZzIrS7nCGjI6NEwWCwvuya
6. Epicattleya Rene Marques ‘Flame Thrower’ is one of the weirdest and most beautiful orchid you can have! Check out a Care Tutorial here https://youtu.be/sRSfNJUx9oE
Music: Like a Blind Girl’s Dog (Instrumental Version) – Daxten
🌸 Like my channel and want to help it grow? Consider becoming a member and get some special perks! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/join
Or you can also check out some official merch! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/merch
🌸 Visit my Amazon Shop for inspiration and products I like to use!
https://go.missorchidgirl.com/shop (For USA)
https://go.missorchidgirl.com/shopeu (for EU)
This is an affiliate store, if you buy something through my store you won’t pay anything more, but I’ll get a small commission. It really helps keep my passion going! Thanks! 😘
🌸Join my Discord Server! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/discord
🌸 Want to send me something? Here’s my address!
P.O. BOX 29002, CY-1620, Nicosia, Cyprus
🌸 Visit my second channel for Orchid spotlights & more plants!
🌸 Other things I use:
Various organic mixes from rePotme https://go.missorchidgirl.com/Agqj48
Fir Bark – Reptibark from ZooMed
Fertilizer and supplements:
MSU Orchid fertilizer for osmosis / rain water https://go.missorchidgirl.com/XQ8yO6
Slotted pots from rePotme https://go.missorchidgirl.com/Stjj80
LED shop panels & LED kitchen tubes from Leroy Merlin, 4000k
Orvibo WiFi Smart Plugs https://amzn.to/2MLSR7T
Lerberg, Mulig, Omar from IKEA
🌸 See my video playlists!